Fees & Scholarships
All candidates are obliged to pay a non-refundable application fee which covers the costs of administration procedures.
- Application fee for non-EU candidates : 200 €
All the details are provided during registration process
- Application fee for EU candidates: 150 PLN
Candidates are assigned a personal account number during the registration process.
Tutition fees for academic year 2016/17 will be:
- 2500 EU per semester / 5000 Eu for year (must be paid for year in advance) for non-EU citizens
- 4000 PLN per semester for EU citizens
All accepted candidates will receive more payment details after the end of ASK recruitment period.
There are various scholarships opportunities available. We also strongly encourage candidates to explore other possibilities, since there are many local programs available in your home country, which may be not listed in this section.
Legal grounds: Art. 43 of the Higher Education Act of July 27, 2005 (Dz. U. 164/2005 item 1365 with further amendments).
International students can apply for financial support for students and doctorate students in a form of need-based grants, special disabled grants, academic or sports performance scholarships, meal plan scholarships, residential scholarships and special assistance grants provided that they have been admitted to study having met the requirements applicable to Polish nationals, especially:
- The foreigners who have been granted the permit to settle down;
- The holders of valid Polish Card;
- The foreigners with the refugee status awarded in the Republic of Poland;
- The foreigners benefiting from temporary protection on the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- The migrant workers, EU, Swiss Confederation or EFTA nationals – parties to the EEA Agreement as well as their family members provided that they live on the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- The foreigners who have been awarded, on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the European Communities long-term residence permit
- The foreigners who, on the territory of the Republic of Poland, have been awarded short-term residence permit due to the circumstances provided for in Art. 53 par. 1 item 7, 13 and 14 of the Foreigners Act of June 13, 2003 (Dz. U. No 128, item 1175, with further amendments);
- The foreigners who have been awarded supplementary protection on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Such persons may be awarded benefits having fulfilled the requirements applicable to Polish students and doctorate students provided for in the applicable Regulations on awarding financial support benefits for UTP students and doctorate students.
The EU, Swiss Confederation or EFTA nationals – parties to the EEA Agreement as well as their family members and persons who hold valid Polish Card, having the financial resources sufficient to cover the costs of living during studies and those studying compliant with the principles applicable to Polish nationals may only apply for academic or sports performance scholarship to be awarded by the University. Such persons are not entitled to need-based grants, special disabled grants, residential scholarships, meal plan scholarships or special assistance grants.
The other foreigners who have not been specified above are not entitled to apply for financial support the Polish nationals are entitled to.
The University authorities may only award them with scholarships from their own scholarship fund, created pursuant to Art.104 of the Higher Education Law as well as with awards and honourable-mention-awards paid from the funds other than the state budget funds.
Full-time studies at Warsaw University of Technology (Studies in English)
Foreign students who are citizens of EU or EFTA countries can apply for the following scholarships:
- Scientific scholarship (for excellent results during studies)
- Scholarships for excellent sports results
- Scholarships for disabled students
Students from EU/EFTA have the same rights as Polish students.
Foreign students who are not citizens of EU or EFTA countries cannot apply for the scholarships listed above. Nevertheless, they can apply for Rector’s prize for excellent results in studies or sports.