Before our application deadline – October 15th, 2018
Collect mandatory documents:
- An original or a legally certified copy of the Master’s diploma (or equivalent) in Architecture and Urban Design or other related discipline,
- Diploma supplement or an official copy of transcripts, including grades from courses taken during the Master studies,
- 3 photographs (45 x 35 mm)
- Medical certificate
IMPORTANT NOTE: to obtain a certificate you will need a referral to the occupational medicine physician issued by the Faculty; the referral will be available in the dean’s office
- Personal Questionnaire and Candidate’s Information Card generated in the central on-line registration system (Polish candidates only)IMPORTANT NOTE: in the electronic application you will be asked to document a completed Master studies – be prepared to fill in information about your diploma!
- Application for admission form with approval of the future advisor, the head of the department and the head of the ASK PhD program (Polish candidates only)
Send supplementary documents:
- Portfolio showcasing achievements from second degree studies, including diploma projects; professional work – project designs, competition entries; scholarly publications, presentations given at conferences and seminars; articles and other writing; any other achievement related to the ASK academic profile and the applicant’s proposed area of research
- A 4-5 page long description of the doctoral thesis topic, which must have a clear intelligible structure, and present the proposed research topic in a concise and clear way, as well as describing the student’s original personal contribution to the field, discipline, specialty, in line with the scientific profile and research topic pursued during the ASK PhD doctoral studies. The description should include argumentation justifying the need for the proposed research topic, its contribution to the development of science, development of society and the possible practical applications
- Two reference letters
- A confirmation of fluency in English | more info
Applications should be delivered to the PhD Studies office at the Faculty of Architecture, ul. Koszykowa 55, 00-659 Warszawa, Poland room no. 7 or sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After October 29th, 2018:
Candidates meeting the formal requirements will be invited to an interview – on-line or in person – which will take place on November 29th. Time and the place will be announced in direct messages.
Information about admission will be announced on December 4th, 2018.
All candidates admitted to the program are asked to deliver original copies of the submitted documents by December 20th, 2018 at latest.
The first semester of studies will start on February 18th, 2019.